Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Flamingo Sunday Buffet Lunch - 65 dishes to delight


After a few failed attempts, we finally managed to make reservation for the family at the infamous Flamingo Sunday Buffet Lunch. The sumptuous buffet sporting 65 dishes was the talk of the town when it was introduced in April this year.

Now after six months, the buffet is still so popular that the hotel has to extend to the ballroom to cater to the overwhelming patronage. I am not surprised given the variety of both local and international fare and the price of only RM25 nett per adult. To top that off, the first 10 guests and all senior citizens age 65 years and above get an additional 50% discount.

Rojak Buah

Salad


Porridge

Apom

Laksa

Ice Kacang and cendol

Laksa

Ice Kacang and Cendol

Char Koay Teow

Ice Cream

Popiah

Fruits

Dessert

Do not expect to get the best of Penang hawker food here but personally, I feel the price and variety more than made up for it.


Do book early to avoid dissapointment.

Flamingo Cafe
Flamingo by the Beach Penang
Jalan Tanjung Bunga 11200 Penang
+604-892-7111
Flamingo.com.my
Time: 12:30 to 3 pm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

El Mondo Restaurant is not honest when it comes to business practice. I was imposed a 10% service charge on take aways. I've written a complaint form the first time and after a month I went back there again to take away, they are still imposing the 10% service charge take away.

I know for sure me, my friends and relatives will be staying away from this restaurant. If you want better quality Italian food, check out Mario's or Bella Italia.

Related Posts with Thumbnails