Friday, March 19, 2010

Kampar Kam Ling Restaurant Chicken Bread

A few weeks ago, my brother-in-law was in Kampar attending his brother-in-law's wedding. :)

As expected, he bought the famous Kampar "Chicken Bread". I think there are two famous brands in Kampar i.e. Kam Ling and Yau Kee but he bought the former.

He bought both the Curry Chicken and Herbal Chicken version. As the names suggest, one bread is stuffed with curry chicken while the other is with herbal chicken.


I remember eating the Yau Kee Curry Chicken Bread in Kampar two years ago. I actually prefer the Yau Kee version for the Curry Chicken Bread.

However, I do recommend the Kam Ling Herbal Chicken Bread. The chicken meat was very moist and fully infused with the herbs.

Kam Ling Restaurant
107 Jalan Idris, Kampar, Perak, 31900, Malaysia
Telephone:605-4661174
Fax:605-4661174

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails