Friday, May 14, 2010

Hai Boey Seafood Restaurant Teluk Kumbar

Our friend Siri from Singapore was in town so we took her to Hai Boey Seafood Restaurant at Teluk Kumbar.

I am quite sure Hai Boey needs no introduction. It is one of the more famous seafood establishments in Teluk Kumbar / Gertak Sanggul.


Famous Claypot Fish

Stir Fried Brussel Sprouts

House Special Steamed Prawns with Garlic

"Ba Li Tong"

Stir Fried Vermicelli

Deep Fried Brinjal with Meat

Stir Fried 'Mee Tiao'
Salted Egg Crab

The total bill came to RM167 for 5 pax, including drinks. As usual, the seafood was fresh and tasty and the service prompt and good.

Hai Boey Seafood
29, Mk-9, Pasir Belanda, Teluk Kumbar, 11920 Penang, Malaysia.
Phone: 013-4881114, 019-4791114
Opens daily 5.30pm - 11pm

2 comments:

email2me said...

I am drying to have a plate of Mee Tiao now! You can't find it in KL.

My Food Fetish said...

I didn't know you can't get Mee Tiao in KL. I think we take it for granted here. The Mee Tiao at Hai Boey was good.

Related Posts with Thumbnails